Radial piston air motors
CC-KK Series: direct drive
EE Series: geared drive
Power: 1.53-18.64 kW
Speed: 92-1,500 RPM with adjustability through air controls
These piston motors are perfect for situations involving constant variability and resistance, such as winch and high capacity hoist applications.
- Gear reduction models available in the EE series.
- Won't burn out, even when overloaded or stalled.
- Infinitely variable speed via a simple valve on the input air supply line.
- Instantly reversible at the turn of a valve (on reversible models).
- Perfect for hazardous conditions, with no electric sparks or heat build-up.
- Cool running characteristics allow motors to operate in temperatures up to 65ºC, with some able to withstand temperatures up to 150ºC.
- Air-cushioned start-up eliminates shock starts and vastly reduces stress to your equipment.
- Exceptional design flexibility means motors deliver maximum power in minimum size.
- Low maintenance and long life.