In-line planetary gear, multi-vane air motors
Power: fractional, 0.373-0.447 Kw
Speed: 22-19,000 RPM with adjustability through air controls
With additional gear reductions available through stackable gearing, the 0 series (and 0 series with larger 2200 series gearing) deliver exceptional versatility and efficiency.
- Exhaust manifold and muffler rotate 360º.
- Options for thread-on hex ball adaptors, male square adaptors, arbors and drill chucks.
- Flange and foot bracket options available.
- Instant reversal at the turn of a valve (on reversible models).
- Portability and compactness deliver maximum power in minimum size.
- Air-cushioned start-up eliminates shock starts, cutting stress to your equipment.
- Long life and low maintenance.
- Infinite speed variability via a simple valve on the input air supply line.
- Cool running characteristics enable motors to operate in temperatures up to 65ºC, with some able to withstand temperatures up to 150ºC.
- Won't burn out, even when overloaded or stalled.
- Perfect for flammable environments, with no electric sparks or heat build-up.