In-line planetary gear, multi-vane air motorsPower: 0.82-1.04 Kw
Speed: 150-1,990 RPM with adjustability through air controls
The 1801 and 1841 series deliver exceptional efficiency and consistency for a wide range of applications.
- Two-hole face mount as standard.
- Square drive option available.
- Optional ¾" NPT piped-away exhaust.
- Won't burn out, even when overloaded or stalled.
- Instant reversal at the turn of a valve (on reversible models).
- Portability and compactness deliver maximum power in minimum size.
- Infinite speed variability via a simple valve on the input air supply line.
- Long life and low maintenance.
- Cool running characteristics enable motors to operate in temperatures up to 65ºC, with some able to withstand temperatures up to 150ºC.
- Perfect for flammable environments, with no electric sparks or heat build-up.
- Air-cushioned start-up eliminates shock starts, cutting stress to your equipment.