In-line planetary gear, multi-vane air motors
Power: fractional, 0.485-0.671 Kw
Speed: 18-18,000 RPM with adjustability through air controls
The 2200 series (and 2200 series with larger 44 series gearing) deliver outstanding performance and versatility, with stackable gearing for additional gear reductions.
- Exhaust manifold and muffler rotate 360º.
- Options for thread-on drill chucks and male square adaptors.
- Flange and foot bracket options available.
- Won't burn out, even when overloaded or stalled.
- Instant reversal at the turn of a valve (on reversible models).
- Portability and compactness deliver maximum power in minimum size.
- Air-cushioned start-up eliminates shock starts, cutting stress to your equipment.
- Perfect for flammable environments, with no electric sparks or heat build-up.
- Long life and low maintenance.
- Infinite speed variability via a simple valve on the input air supply line.
- Cool running characteristics enable motors to operate in temperatures up to 65ºC, with some able to withstand temperatures up to 150ºC.