In-line planetary gear, multi-vane air motorsPower: 1.01-1.16 Kw
Speed: 83-1,100 RPM with adjustability through air controls
The 3800 and 3840 series offer maximum efficiency and versatility for a wide variety of applications.
- Six-hole face mount as standard.
- Square drive option available.
- Optional ¾" NPT piped-away exhaust.
- Infinite speed variability via a simple valve on the input air supply line.
- Won't burn out, even when overloaded or stalled.
- Air-cushioned start-up eliminates shock starts, cutting stress to your equipment.
- Instant reversal at the turn of a valve (on reversible models).
- Long life and low maintenance.
- Perfect for flammable environments, with no electric sparks or heat build-up.
- Portability and compactness deliver maximum power in minimum size.
- Cool running characteristics enable motors to operate in temperatures up to 65ºC, with some able to withstand temperatures up to 150ºC.