In-line planetary gear, multi-vane air motorsPower: 2.24-2.83 Kw
Speed: 83-9,850 RPM with adjustability through air controls
The 4800 and 4840 series deliver exceptional performance and reliability, with a variety of different configurations available.
- Six-hole face mount as standard.
- Side inlet back head option available.
- Square drive option available.
- Optional 1" NPT piped-away exhaust.
- Infinite speed variability via a simple valve on the input air supply line.
- Cool running characteristics enable motors to operate in temperatures up to 65ºC, with some able to withstand temperatures up to 150ºC.
- Won't burn out, even when overloaded or stalled.
- Air-cushioned start-up eliminates shock starts, cutting stress to your equipment.
- Instant reversal at the turn of a valve (on reversible models).
- Perfect for flammable environments, with no electric sparks or heat build-up.
- Long life and low maintenance.
- Portability and compactness deliver maximum power in minimum size.