In-line planetary gear, multi-vane air motors
Power: fractional, 0.08-0.19 Kw
Speed: 66-26,000 RPM with adjustability through air controls
The M002 series offers a variety of options for maximum versatility and seamless performance.
- 3/8"-24 threaded shaft option available.
- Square drive thread-on option available.
- Side inlet option available on reversible models.
- Two-hole 'A' flange as standard, with optional four-hole 'B' flange available.
- Won't burn out, even when overloaded or stalled.
- Infinite speed variability via a simple valve on the input air supply line.
- Instant reversal at the turn of a valve (on reversible models).
- Perfect for flammable environments, with no electric sparks or heat build-up.
- Cool running characteristics enable motors to operate in temperatures up to 65ºC, with some able to withstand temperatures up to 150ºC.
- Long life and low maintenance.
- Air-cushioned start-up eliminates shock starts, cutting stress to your equipment.
- Portability and compactness deliver maximum power in minimum size.