In-line planetary gear, multi-vane air motors
Power: fractional, 0.46-0.63 Kw
Speed: 23-22,000 RPM with adjustability through air controls
The M007 series delivers expert performance and exceptional versatility for a variety of applications.
- Two-hole 'A' flange as standard on 000, 004, 006, 009, 012, 015, 021, 027, 037 and 044 gear ratios; optional four-hole 'B' flange also available on these models.
- Six-hole 'B' flange as standard on 063, 086, 119, 151, 188, 275 and 374 gear ratios.
- Square drive option available.
- 3/8"-24 or ½"-20 threaded shaft options available on 000, 004, 006, 009, 012, 015, 021, 027, 037 and 044 gear ratios.
- Instant reversal at the turn of a valve (on reversible models).
- Infinite speed variability via a simple valve on the input air supply line.
- Won't burn out, even when overloaded or stalled.
- Cool running characteristics enable motors to operate in temperatures up to 65ºC, with some able to withstand temperatures up to 150ºC.
- Air-cushioned start-up eliminates shock starts, cutting stress to your equipment.
- Perfect for flammable environments, with no electric sparks or heat build-up.
- Portability and compactness deliver maximum power in minimum size.
- Long life and low maintenance.