Milling and sawing motors
Power: fractional, 0.634 Kw
Speed: 170-18,000 RPM with adjustability through air controls
With stackable gearing for additional gear reductions, the 2200 series is perfect for applications with high side loading, including milling, cutting and de-burring. Side mount and straddle milling motor models are also available.
- Integral Erickson-style collet for greater precision.
- Optional collet sizes of 3/8" and below for extra flexibility.
- Accepts male shanks for fast changeover of bits, brushes or wheels.
- Extra front end bearing support for improved side load capabilities.
- Exhaust manifold and muffler rotate 360º.
- Side mount and straddle milling motors available.
- Foot and flange bracket options available.
- Outstanding design flexibility delivers maximum power in minimum size.
- Long life and low maintenance.
- Won't burn out, even when stalled or overloaded.
- Instant reversal at the turn of a valve (on reversible models).
- Cool running characteristics allow motors to operate in temperatures up to 65ºC, with some able to tolerate temperatures up to 150ºC.
- Infinite speed variability via a simple valve on the input air supply line.
- Air-cushioned start-up eliminates shock starts, reducing stress to your equipment.
- Perfect for harsh environments, with no electric sparks or heat build-up.