Milling and sawing motors
Power: 1.49 Kw
Speed: 140-14,000 RPM with adjustability through air controls
The 44 series offers additional gear reductions through stackable gearing and is perfect for applications with high side loading, including milling, cutting and de-burring. An integral Erickson-style collet makes these milling motors great for precision applications.
- Extra front end bearing support for improved side load capabilities.
- Accepts male shanks for fast changeover of bits, brushes or wheels.
- Integral Erickson-style collet for greater precision.
- Optional collet sizes of ¾" and below for extra flexibility.
- Exhaust manifold and muffler rotate 360º.
- Foot and flange bracket options available.
- Air-cushioned start-up eliminates shock starts, reducing stress to your equipment.
- Outstanding design flexibility delivers maximum power in minimum size.
- Perfect for harsh environments, with no electric sparks or heat build-up.
- Long life and low maintenance.
- Won't burn out, even when stalled or overloaded.
- Instant reversal at the turn of a valve (on reversible models).
- Cool running characteristics allow motors to operate in temperatures up to 65ºC, with some able to tolerate temperatures up to 150ºC.
- Infinite speed variability via a simple valve on the input air supply line.