Spur-gear, multi-vane air motors
Power: 1.64-1.72 Kw
Speed: 36-950 RPM with adjustability through air controls
The 17RA and 17RB series deliver exceptional performance and reliability and are ideal for low RPM and high torque applications.
- Integral face and foot mount as standard.
- Rotatable inlet ports for additional mounting configurations.
- Compactness and portability deliver maximum power in minimum size.
- Won't burn out, even when overloaded or stalled.
- Low maintenance and long life.
- Cool running characteristics allow motors to operate in temperatures up to 65ºC, with some able to tolerate temperatures up to 150ºC.
- Infinitely variable speed via a simple valve on the input air supply line.
- Air-cushioned start-up eliminates shock starts, reducing stress to your equipment.
- Ideal for harsh environments, with no electric sparks or heat build-up.
- Instantly reversible at the turn of a valve (on reversible models).