Spur-gear, multi-vane air motors
Power: 5.89-6.08 Kw
Speed: 59-975 RPM with adjustability through air controls
These high-quality spur gear, multi-vane air motors handle low RPM and high torque applications with ease.
- Rotatable inlet ports for additional mounting configurations.
- Integral face and foot mount as standard on 92RA and 92RB series.
- Compactness and portability deliver maximum power in minimum size.
- Cool running characteristics allow motors to operate in temperatures up to 65ºC, with some able to tolerate temperatures up to 150ºC.
- Won't burn out, even when overloaded or stalled.
- Ideal for harsh environments, with no electric sparks or heat build-up.
- Instantly reversible at the turn of a valve (on reversible models).
- Infinitely variable speed via a simple valve on the input air supply line.
- Low maintenance and long life.
- Air-cushioned start-up eliminates shock starts, reducing stress to your equipment.