1½" Pro Series Non-Metallic
Pro series diaphragm pumps
Maximum flow rate: 378.5 LPM
The 1½" Pro Series Non-Metallic diaphragm pump delivers industry-leading reliability and efficiency for a wide range of applications.
- ARO's patented 'Unbalanced' air valve eliminates stalling for ultimate reliability.
- Motor design delivers maximum air efficiency.
- Robust construction handles the toughest industrial applications, with moulded fluid casings, thick walled injection and cast iron or aluminium centre sections.
- Bolted construction ensures leak-free fluid handling.
- Multiple porting options offer improved versatility, with flanged, threaded or three-piece manifold configurations available.
- Easy-to-access fluid caps and ball checks ensure optimum serviceability.
- 66084-1 Air Line Connection Kit: with piggyback filter/regulator, pipe nipple and 1.5m section of hose
- 637118-C Air Section Service Kit
- 637165-XX Fluid Section Service Kit
- 67079 Flange Connection Kit: converts connection to NPTF threading configuration
- 66975 Cycle Counter Kit
Pump Casing Materials
- PVDF (Kynar)
- PTFE with Santoprene backer